Sunday, April 22, 2007

Don't give up hope!



This is my amazing Mexico reminder... Please don't give up on my Mexico memoirs! I have been writing quite a bit to post for this blog and yet its far from finished. It will come in instalments and there will be quite a bit of heavy stuff mixed in, but I am confident that this is the stuff that made the trip. I am headed to Haiti tomorrow for a short time, and when I get back I will continue with postings. Please be patient as I process all of these amazing trips.

P.S. If anyone knows of a job where I can travel and get paid at the same time, let me know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Karen---Aunt Meg was a travel agent for 15 years and saw a large part of the world---just a suggestion!! The travel business has changed quite a bit but it might work for you for a time before you find "serious work"! Hi to Tim and Leah in Haiti.

Love, Nana