Sunday, April 01, 2007

Happy Taco Day!!!

Hello my faithful readers! I wanted to wish you all a happy 1st annual Taco Day!!! Fireworks have been blasting since 7:30 this morning and excitement fills the air as taco day has finally arived!.... I'm not joking! Actually the fireworks are because its the first day of holy week here in Mexico City, but it truely is the 1st annual taco day here. There is a big festival and concert at one of the Mexico City football pitches and the taco stands are gearing up for a huge influx of people. It just so happens to correspond with the begining with holy week as well. I love mexican culture! Food and God... two of my most favorite things!

Anyways, all of this to say, that I am still in Mexico City enjoying some catch up time with Greg (sadly Kelly had to go back to Socal right after our PIH trip was over). I will be home soon and will post lots of pictures and stories for you all to read and enjoy. One thing is for sure... this trip was not lacking in great stories and adventures!

Adios Amigos!

No comments: