Thursday, January 11, 2007

Lindy Hoppers


Lindy Hop is adicting... the smiling faces in this picture are all living on a natural high: the swing out! I would pretty much agree that one of the only ways to my heart is through a solid lindy swing out. This is a handful of my friends that I meet up with 2-3 times a week to boogie down with. Most of us have "grown up together" meaning that we all started dancing around the same time. We've taken classes together and progressed in our dancing together. I couldn't ask for more amazing people and I've been so blessed to get to know all of them over the past year. Any of you who decide to come visit this great city... bring your dancing shoes!





























http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ts2zUQuSbo .... watch Ajay and I compete in the Harvest Moon Lindy Hop competition!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karen--I had given up on you and for the first time in months I checked out your blog--imagine my surprise, you ARE back!!!! Once again I'll say welcome to my every day world and we will see how long it lasts.
Love, Nana

Anonymous said...

Karen - you are fantastic. Love the blog. Keep it up.

And thanks for posting the pictures! How fun. We're all a bunch of hotties, huh?

Carrie